This recipe creates an amazing dish that works as an appetizer, a stuffing or a topping for vegetables and fish. Simply delicious any way you choose to serve it!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 stem celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire SAUCE
- 1 bay leaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a small (1 quart) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drain the cashews and place them in a food processor or Vitamix with 1 cup of cold water and blend until the cashews have formed a smooth paste. Add more water to make it the consistency of heavy cream.
- In a large saucepan, add the butter and oil and the chopped vegetables. Sautee until the vegetables are translucent. Add the cashew cream, the spices, mustard and Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice and heat through. Mix well. Add the crabmeat and carefully blend the ingredients. Adjust seasoning.
- Spread the mixture evenly into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven until heated through and it starts to brown, about 20 minutes.
- Serve as is an appetizer over fried or baked fish as a main meal.
In today’s competitive market environment, the body copy of your entry must lead the reader through a series of disarmingly simple thoughts.
All your supporting arguments must be communicated with simplicity and charm. And in such a way that the reader will read on. (After all, that’s a reader’s job: to read, isn’t it?) And by the time your readers have reached this point in the finished copy, you will have convinced them that you not only respect their intelligence, but you also understand their needs as consumers.
As a result of which, your entry will repay your efforts. Take your sales; simply put, they will rise. Likewise your credibility. There’s every chance your competitors will wish they’d placed this entry, not you. While your customers will have probably forgotten that your competitors even exist. Which brings us, by a somewhat circuitous route, to another small point, but one which we feel should be raised.