I like good tasting tacos and I always thought it would be hard to make any without onions and garlic but I was wrong. I have gotten compliments on this, so there you go!
Taco meatCourse: MainCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
1 pound ground beef
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 green bell pepper, chopped
3 stalks celery, chopped
1 large tomato, chopped
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons paprika
2 teaspoons cumin
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
salt to taste
1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and add the chopped bell pepper and celery, cook until the vegetables wilt but not brown, add the tomato. Cook until tomato is starting to stick in the pan.
- Add the meat and cook on medium heat until all the meat is brown.
- Add the cumin, paprika and chili powder. Stir for a minute or two on low.
- Add the black pepper, cilantro and salt to taste. Serve.
- I like to fill my tacos with meat, avocado, lettuce, tomato, bell peppers, salsa (onion free), and for indulgence, a little sour cream.
I can second that intro. Absolutely delicious and highly recommend.